Breakfast at Rowanville Lodge
We enjoy our food at Rowanville, everything is freshly prepared by Patricia and Mattie at the Rowanville kitchen and the produce is locally sourced in Sligo where possible.
Our breakfast is served overlooking the most breathtaking scenery in Ireland where you can choose from our extensive menu and all cooked to order.
- Fresh orange juice, grapefruit segments, prunes and a selection of cereals, seeds and organic yogurts.
- Home made bread and scones and home made jams.
- Freshly brewed coffee or a selection of herbal teas or hot chocolates.
- Fresh fruit in season, strawberries, kiwi, melon, banana, blueberries.
- We offer a breakfast menu which changes with each season
- Enjoy Patricia‘s fresh porridge with a splash of Baileys or fresh cream.
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
- Scrambled eggs with grated cheddar cheese and grilled bacon.
- Pancakes with maple syrup or chocolate sauce
- Traditional Irish sausages , bacon, tomato, and eggs to your liking.
- Vegetarian options.
The menu may vary and is subject to small changes with the seasons.
If you have any specific dietary needs please let us know and hopefully we can help.