Our Location & How to Get Here
We are only 1 hour from Knock Airport and Knock shrine. Visit the iconic Giants Causeway, 2 hours from our bed and breakfast. We are on Google places and Google maps.
- Dublin Airport - 2 and half hours drive.
- Sligo Airport - 30 mins.
- Sligo Train Station - 20 mins. Irish Rail. www.irishrail.ie
- Bus Eireann www.buseireann.ie
- Belfast Airport approx 2 hours drive.
- Airlines, Aer Lingus www.aerlingus.com
As we are only 30 mins drive from Donegal town you must visit Glencolmkille and Sliabh League which boasts Europe's highest sea cliff. Located on The Wild Atlantic Way with the sea to the back of our bed and breakfast. Streedagh beach ocean is a 5 minute drive and Mullaghamore an iconic point on The Wild Atlantic Way is a 10 mins drive. There is a regular bus service in Grange village.
GPS: 54.401818 -8.510121 Located on N15 at Grange, Co Sligo Find us on Google Places. 1km from Grange village. Post Code is F91 H956.